About Me


Name: GMDG
Home: Pasig, Philippines
About Me: Resident Blogger and Photographer
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Been a while...

Wow. Been a while since I last made a journal entry. Busy busy. Haven’t done much with my story lately kasi. Just remembered now when we were reminded of submissions for requirements. Hehehe

We’re talking about Christian iconography now…which is kind of unfortunate since I found more inspiration from Graecisms.

Made some character sketches with helpful influences from icons of Greek gods and goddesses.

Rayus has the apollonian beauty (athletic build, young, beardless) But that’s about it for him though. Character-wise I’d say Nat (or even Aaelon) was more like Apollo. They’re both musically inclined. Nat in particular has a passion for stringed instruments like the guitar. He also has a twin sister which was designed mostly out of coincidence. I can’t say that his build is very athletic though. Thought his hair should be a sandy blonde color… almost a literal translation of Apollo’s name as “the bright one”, no? :D

posted by GMDG @ 12:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home